Cold temperatures, snow, and hard frosts do not stop our farmers from bringing you the best varieties of local winter-hardy & regional organic vegetables. Your weekly share includes a mix of some of the following items: arugula, beets, cabbage, carrots, celeriac, chard, collards, Jerusalem artichokes, kale, mixed lettuce or other young greens, mushrooms, onions, parsnips, potatoes, radicchio, radishes, rutabagas, spinach, sweet potatoes, turnips, and winter squash.
Our farmers are proud of the quality produce they grow, and each crop’s health and vitality is taken into consideration as they plan and refine their cultivation techniques season after season, year after year.
Order & Delivery Schedule:
- The order deadline is 12pm every Wednesday.
- Orders received by 12pm on Wednesdays will be delivered the following week.
- Orders received after 12pm on Wednesdays will be delivered the week after.
- Prorated pricing reflects this order and delivery schedule.
- Please check your order confirmation email for the week you will begin picking up.
We proudly source produce from our member farmers in Lancaster, PA. Occasionally, we source vegetables from other local and regional partners who also strive to provide the best organic produce available.