Cheese for this share is from artisanal cow, goat, and sheep farmers in Lancaster County. Pasture-raised animals make this share not only humane, but tasty, too! Many of the fresher cheese varieties are pasteurized, while most of the aged varieties are made with raw milk. From our aged sharp cheddars to creamy savory chevres, you will be delighted with 3 varieties of cheese on a biweekly basis. Each piece of cheese is approximately 8oz.
Bi-weekly cheese shares will pick up the weeks of:
Order & Delivery Schedule:
- The order deadline is 12pm every Wednesday.
- Orders received by 12pm on Wednesdays will be delivered the following week bi-weekly shares deliver.
- Orders received after 12pm on Wednesdays will be delivered the next bi-weekly delivery.
- Prorated pricing reflects this order and delivery schedule.
- Please check your order confirmation email for the week you will begin picking up.