Keep things sweet all summer long! Each week’s share showcases the flavors of summer as they become seasonally available.
What To Expect:
- 2-3 fruit items each week. Examples of a “fruit item” include a pint of strawberries or blueberries, 2 lbs of peaches, a half-pint of raspberries, or 1 watermelon.
- 21 total fruit shares if order placed by June 1st.
- Early summer – delicate favorites like strawberries, cherries, blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries.
- Early-mid summer – stone fruits like peaches, nectarines and plums.
- Mid-late summer – melons! Watermelons, cantaloupes, honeydew and other heirloom melon varieties are frequently included in shares.
- Late summer – Early Fall – autumn favorites like apples and pears, with items like kiwiberries and grapes, too.
Fruit Share Pickup:
- Orders placed by noon (12:00pm) on Wednesdays will begin delivery approximately 2 weeks after ordering.
- Delivery day is dependent on your CSA pickup day.
- Please visit the Summer 2022 Pickup Locations page if you are unsure of your pickup day and time.
- You will receive an email reminder 2-3 days prior to delivery with a list of “predicted contents” that could be in your share. Please note contents are based on availability; items received may differ from prediction.
- Questions? Visit the FAQ page or contact the CSA team at email@example.com.
Fruits are sourced from our member farms as well as local, regional and occasionally international partners. All of our fruit is either certified organic or cultivated using the environmentally sensitive IPM (Integrated Pest Management) standard.